Heart and Vision – (Matthew 11:28) – “Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” –
(WUEST) – “Come here to Me, all who are growing weary to the point of exhaustion, and who have been loaded with burdens and are bending beneath their weight, and I alone will cause you to cease from your labor and take away your burdens and thus refresh your with rest.”
The vision for the coffee ministry IS NOT to have a business, but to be a tool and a venue, in which we can serve, heal the brokenhearted and encourage the weary by leading people to Jesus!!
- Good coffee drinks (per suggested donation)
- Always FREE, cheap coffee available
- A place where people know they can come and fellowship
- A place where people can come and rest and always know that edifying music will be playing in the background
- A place where we can hold small concerts as a means to outreach to La Crosse
- Simply to be a blessing to the regular attendees of HCF
- An open door to hold TMEW (Christ centered addictions meetings) several times a week in the back room.
- Several free meals served a week. (a drop in center) food supplied by hunger task force.
- Free WIFI for students or others to come and study.
- Primarily volunteer run, (a discipleship tool to keep those in discipleship or TMEW busy about the Lord’s business).
- To serve the neighborhood that the Lord has placed us in.
- A youth outreach night for the neighborhood teens.
- With every cup of coffee, sharing a tract or a Scripture, or offering prayer or better yet sharing the gospel as the Lord leads. . .
- LOVE PEOPLE, LOVE PEOPLE, LOVE PEOPLE to Jesus.