Service times include:
Wednesday’s at 6:30pm
***At this time there will not be and evening meal prior to service
Sunday’s at 8:45am & 11:00am
***Children’s ministry offered at 8:45am ONLY
- Thorough cleaning of building will be done before, in between, and after service
- Chair’s will be set to keep a safe distance from one another – chair space will be limited so please come early if possible
- Hand sanitizer offered in abundance
- Doors will be held open in order to reduce touching the doors in and out of the church facility
- Those in attendance are to keep physical touch with greetings and such to a minimum. (please respect each other’s comfort levels).
- If someone desires to wear a face mask, bringing your own personal face mask is encouraged, however, we will provide a limited amount to those who would like to have one if needed.
- It is asked, if you are sick or have recently been sick, PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS and stay home until you are no longer contagious. (If you have had a fever, runny nose, coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, or any symptom of illness within the last 48 hours, please watch the service from home that week.)